Friday, June 23, 2017 10:00 AM / Business & Market
In 2016, Proshare commenced the release of “The Nigerian Online Trading Report” – a survey and research backed report providing an holistic ranking of online trading platforms in the Nigerian Financial Market based on the following criteria: Technology, Accessibility, Service, Fees & Benefits.
Our focus then was the Capital Market, as we witnessed the rise of online securities trading portals in Nigeria. Understanding that the new market now goes beyond this, we will this year expand our focus to cover the Foreign Exchange (Forex) Market.
To enable us deliver on this, we will appreciate brokers/customers feedback through our broker questionnaire and 2 minute customer survey which allows you tell us about the technicality, accessibility and responsiveness of your broker’s trading platform.
Kindly take the customer Survey Now
Brokers should kindly send the completed questionnaire to email@example.com
1. The Nigerian Capital Market Online Trading Portals Ranking Report – H2’2016
2. The Nigerian Online Trading Report – H1’2016
1. NSE Trade Smart and Online Trading - TNI Q4/E8
2. InvestNow.NG – The Online Trading Portal beyond Equities Trading - TNI Q4/E7
3. Afrinvest Securities Launches Online Trading Portal -Afrinvestor
4. Paradigm Shift in Financial Services Emerges as New Trading Platforms Debut - Our Take
5. MorganCapital Launches i-Trade; a cost-effective online, real-time trading platform - TNI Q3/E1
6. Meritrade Platform is Innovative and World Class - The Nigerian Investor Q1/E3