Tuesday, May 19, 2020 / 10:14 AM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Arbiterz
At the 8th Annual General Meeting of FBN Holdings Plc (the Company) held at Oriental Hotel, 3 Lekki - Epe Expressway, Victoria Island, Lagos on Monday, April 27, 2020, the following resolutions were duly passed:
1. That the Reports of the Directors, Auditor, External Consultant on the Board Appraisal and Audit Committee together with the Audited Accounts for the financial year ended December 31, 2019 submitted to the meeting be and are hereby received and adopted.
2. That a dividend payment in the total sum of N13,640,211,261.00 (Thirteen Billion, Six Hundred and Forty Million, Two Hundred and Eleven Thousand and Two Hundred and SixtyOne naira only) which translates to N0.38k (Thirty-Eight kobo) per 50 kobo ordinary share of the Company be approved and declared payable subject to withholding tax.
3. That the following Directors be and are hereby duly re-elected:
i. Mr. Omatseyin Ayida
ii. Mrs. Oluwande Muoyo
iii. Ms Cecilia Akintomide, OON.
4. That Messrs. KPMG Professional Services be appointed as the Company's Auditor to replace the retiring Auditors, Messrs. PricewaterhouseCoopers.
5. That the remuneration and expenses of the Company's Auditor Messrs. KPMG Professional Services be fixed by the Directors in respect of the period ending at the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting.
6. That the following persons be and are hereby appointed as members of the Company's Statutory Audit Committee:
i. Mr. Kolawole Durojaiye, FCA
ii. Mr. Nnamdi Okwuadigbo, FCA
iii. Mr. Fuad Farouk Umar
iv. Mr. Oye Hassan-Odukale, MFR
v. Mr. Chidi Anya
vi. Ms. Cecilia Akintomide, OON.
Visit FBN Holdings Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q1 2020 Unaudited Results