March 23, 2020 /12:37 AM / by NSE With Additional Press Release from
the Bank / Header Image Credit: African Business Central
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated released its 2019 Audited results for the period ended
December 31st, 2019.
Earnings grew by 9.1% to N842bn from N773bn in the previous quarter.
before tax grew by 32.2% to N147bn.
- Profit after
tax grew by 28.4% to N99bn.
- Net Assets
also grew by 9% to N688bn from N631bn.
Visit Ecobank Transnational Incorporated IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Press Release from the
Ecobank Group Records 32% growth in profit before tax of NGN146.5
billion for 2019
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) has recorded a 32% growth in
profit before tax of NGN146.5 billion for 2019 financial year. This was up from
the N110.8 billion recorded in 2018.
The bank which released its figures to the Nigeria stock Exchange
earlier today reported gross earning of NGN 842.5 billion, up by 9% against the
figures for the previous year.
Profit after tax stood at NGN 99.5 billion and total asset went up by 5%
to close at NGN 8.6 trillion.
Summary of Result
Ecobank Group reports audited Full year 2019 results
- Gross earnings up 9% to NGN 842.5 billion
- Revenue up 3% to NGN 586.9 billion
- Profit before tax up 32% to NGN146.5 billion
- Profit after tax up 28% to NGN 99.5 billion
- Total assets up 5% to NGN 8,621.9 billion
- Loans and advances to customers up 2% to NGN 3,383.2
- Deposits from customers up 2% to NGN 5,925.0 billion
- Total equity up 9% to NGN 688 billion
1. ETI Announces
Two New Appointments and Changes On Its Board
2. ETI to Hold Board Meeting on Feb 28 2020 to Approve Its
2019 Audited Financial S...
3. ETI Enters Cross-border Remittance Partnership with Alipay
4. Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Appoints Deepak Malik
As A Director; Monish Dutt Departs
5. ETI: Walking A Tight Rope; Earnings Down As Continental
6. ETI Declares N78.84bn PAT in Q3'19,(SP:N7.10k)
7. S and P Global Ratings Affirmed ETI And Ecobank Nigeria
Ltd Ratings; Outlook Stable
8. Airtel Africa Announces Partnership With Ecobank Group
9. ETI Works Its Come Back, Gross Earnings Rises 5.36%
10. 10.ETI Announces The Completion of Disposal of IFC
Shareholdings To Arise B.V.
Sentiment Sustained On ETI As Share Price Hits 52-Week Low of N6.00K