Wednesday, June 21, 2018 8.30Am / Proshare WebTV
The 2018 Nigeria/International Monetary Fund staff visit exercise at the instance of the Federal Government of Nigeria is scheduled to start from the 27-29th of June, 2018 in Lagos.
As part of the engagement the Federal Ministry of Finance and IMF team will meet with the Fintech Nigeria Association on the 29th of June, 2018 to get updates on the Financial Inclusion strategy in the country, among other issues.
Other critical discussion points in the meeting agenda, include;
· Developments in Financial Access
· Constraints to Mobile Money Development
· Developments in microfinance
· Doing Business (high financial acces rating; regulatory environment) and implications for firms.
· Investment promotion bill
· Update on Financial Inclusion Strategy
The Fintech Nigeria Association is among the selected private sector organizations that the IMF mission team will engage in the course of their visit.