Monday, July 13, 2020 / 11:35 AM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Dangote Sugar
The members of Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc. at its 14th Annual General Meeting held at 11:00am on July 9th, 2020 at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Plot 1415, Adetokunbo, Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos proposed and passed the following resolutions:
1. That the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2019, the Reports of the Directors, Auditors and Statutory Audit Committee thereon submitted to the meeting be received and adopted.
2. That the dividend of N1:10 per ordinary share of 50 Kobo be paid to all members whose names appeared in the Register of Members as at the close of business on June 19, 2020 as recommended by the Board.
3. That the following Directors retiring by rotation be and are hereby duly re-elected:
i. Mr. Olakunle Alake
ii. Prof Olukonyinsola Ajayi (SAN)
iii. Ms. Maryam Bashir
4. That the Directors of the Company be authorised to fix the remuneration of the Auditors (PricewaterhouseCoopers) for the year ending December 31, 2020.
5. That pursuant to Section 359(4) and (5) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990, the Audit Committee of the Company be and is hereby appointed till the completion of the Company's next Annual General Meeting. The following are to constitute the membership of the Audit Committee:
i. Mr. Olusegun Olusanya - Chairman/Shareholder
ii. Mallam Dahiru Ado - Shareholder
iii. Hadjia Muheebat Dankaka (OON) - Shareholder
iv. Mr. Olakunle Alake - Non-Executive Director
v. Prof. Konyinsola Ajayi (SAN) - Non-Executive Director
vi. Ms. Bennedikter Molokwu - Non-Executive Director
Visit Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q1 2020 Unaudited Results