Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 10:02 AM /NSE
Custodian Investment Plc released its unaudited second quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2019.
Gross Revenue grew by +27.99% to N30.38bn from N23.73bn in the previous quarter.
Profit Before Tax grew by 14.29% to N5.31bn.
Profit After Tax grew by 10.40% to N4.08bn.
Net Assets also grew by 4.67% to N43.43bn from N41.49bn as at December 31, 2018.
Visit Custodian Investment Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
1. Custodian Investment Plc Notifies of Rescheduled Board Meeting and Closed Period
2. Custodian Investment Plc Notifies of the Company’s Board Meeting and Closed Period
3. Custodian and Allied Plc Changes Its Name to Custodian Investment Plc
4. CUSTODYINS Declares N5.1 bn PAT in Q3 2018 Result,(SP:N5.05k)
5. CUSTODYINS Declares N3.7bn PAT in Q2 2018 Result,(SP:N3.93k)
6. CUSTODYINS Declares N1.86bn PAT in Q1 2018 Result,(SP:N3.39k)
7. CUSTODYINS Declares N7.32bn PAT in 2017 Audited Result, Proposes N0.32k Dividend Per Share
8. Custodian and Allied Plc Announces Details of Shareholder with 5pct and Above Stake
9. CUSTODYINS Declares N4.68bn PAT in Q3''17 Result,(SP:N4.00k)
10. CUSTODYINS Declares N3.81bn PAT in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N3.43k)