Union Bank of Nigeria Plc released its Q2 2021 Unaudited results
for the period ended June 30th, 2021.
Visit Union Bank
of Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
1. Fitch Revises Outlook on Union Bank to Stable Affirms
IDR at B- ...
2. Union Bank Honours Outgoing CEO - Emeka Emuwa
Introduces Incoming CEO - Emeka O...
3. UBN Appoints Emeka Okonkwo as
CEO; Emeka Emuwa Retires
4. UBN to Hold 52nd AGM on April
13, 2021; Lists Proxies
5. Union Bank FY2020 Audited
Result: Dip in Top Line Earnings but Marginal Bottom Line Growth
6. UBN Declares N18.7bn PAT in
2020 Audited Results, Proposes N25k Final Dividend; (SP:N5.05k)
7. UBN Notifies of Board Meeting
Date and Commencement of Closed Period
8. UBN Debunks Online Publication
on Shares Sale
9. UBN Declares N15.1bn PAT in Q3
2020 Results, (SP:N5.90K)
10. Union Bank 9 Months 2020
Results: Waking Up to New Opportunities, But Working on Challenges