Friday, November 01, 2019 /11:24 AM / By NSE / Header Image Credit: Brandspur
Universal Insurance Plc released its
Q3 unaudited 2019 results for the period ended September 30th, 2019.
by 90.6% to N1.5bn from N808.7m in the previous quarter.
before tax grew by 14618.8% to N100.2m from 0.68m.
tax grew by 17412% to 90.7m from 0.52m.
also grew by 0.5% to 9.54bn from 9.5bn as at September 30, 2018.
Visit Universal Insurance Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
1. UNIVINSURE Partners With NURTW On Passengers Manifest
2. UNIVINSURE Declares N173.05m Loss in Q2 2019 Results,(SP:N0.20k)
3. NSE Lifts Suspension Placed On The Trading In The Shares
of Universal Insurance Plc
4. UNIVINSURE Announces Delay in Filing the Company's Q1 2019
Unaudited Financial Statements
5. UNIVINSURE Announces Resolutions of the Board Meeting Held
30th August 2018
6. UNIVINSURE Declares N17.85m Loss in Q2 2018
7. NSE Lifts Suspension on Universal Insurance Plc
8. UNIVINSURE Declares N236.87m Loss in 2017 Audited
9. Universal Insurance Plc Announces
Delay in Filing 2017 Audited Statements
10. Universal Insurance Plc Appoints Mr
Paulinus Oluchukwu as Executive Director
11. UNIVINSURE Declares N186.85million
Loss in '15 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
12. UNIVINSURE Releases Q1, Q2 and Q3'15
Results; Declares N78.04 million PAT in Q3,(SP:N0.50k)