Wednesday, August 14, 2019 / 2:14 PM / NSE
Insurance Plc released its unaudited second quarter results for the period
ended June 30, 2019.
Premium grew by +110% to N1.21bn from N579.17m in the previous quarter.
Before Tax grew by 1231.9% to N166.80m.
After Tax grew by 869.7% to N173.05m.
Assets also declined by 2.1% to N9.27bn from N9.47bn as at December 31, 2018.
Visit Universal Insurance Plc IR Page in
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
Announces Delay in Filing the Company’s Q1 2019 Unaudited Financial Statements
Announces Resolutions of the Board Meeting Held 30th August 2018
Declares N17.85m Loss in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N0.44k)
4. NSE Lifts
Suspension on Universal Insurance Plc
Declares N236.87m Loss in 2017 Audited Results,(SP:N0.50k)
6. Universal Insurance Plc Announces
Delay in Filing 2017 Audited Statements
7. Universal Insurance Plc Appoints Mr
Paulinus Oluchukwu as Executive Director
8. UNIVINSURE Declares N186.85million
Loss in '15 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
9. UNIVINSURE Releases Q1, Q2 and Q3'15 Results; Declares N78.04 million PAT
10. UNIVINSURE Declares N436.26million PAT in '14 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
11. UNIVINSURE declares N265.6million PAT
in '13 Audited result,(SP:N0.50k)