Monday, October 21, 2019 / 06:35 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: United Capital Plc Group
Capital Plc released its Q3 unaudited 2019 results for the period ended
September 30th, 2019.
declined by -10.8% to N5.32bn from N5.97bn in the previous quarter.
before tax declined by 10.4% to N3.29bn.
tax declined by 10.4% to N251.66m.
also grew by 2.6% to N2.76bn from N3.10bn as at September 30, 2019.
Visit United Capital Plc in Proshare MARKETS
- United Capital
makes Giant Strides for Financial Inclusion
- United Capital Supports the Arts; Partners IDD UK "Women in the Arts" Event
- United Capital Shares Insights as Lead Issuing House
of NSP Green Bond
- United Capital Holds 2019 AGM, Pays 30k Dividend To
- United Capital Plc Appoints Mr. Shedrack Onakpoma as
the Group Chief Finance Officer
- A Review of the United Capital "InvestNow" App
- First SEC Approved 15-Year Corporate Green
Infrastructure Bond in the Nigerian Debt Capital Markets
- NSP-SPV Plc Up to N10Billion 15-Year Series 1
Guaranteed Fixed Rate Senior Green Infrastructure Bond