Friday, August 09, 2019 / 2:23 PM / NSE
of Nigeria Plc released its unaudited second quarter results for the period
ended June 30, 2019.
grew by +12.40% to N41.56bn from N36.98bn in the previous quarter.
Before Tax grew by 61.37% to N3.39bn.
After Tax grew by 100.93% to N2.59bn.
Assets also declined by 0.5% to N73.83bn from N74.20bn as at December 31, 2018.
of Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
Notifies of the Company’s Board Meeting and Closed Period
Notifies of Closed Period to Approve Q1 2019 Unaudited Results
3. UACN Declare
N9.59 bln loss in 2018 Audited Result; Proposes N0.64K Final Dividend
4. UACN Declares
N4.64 bn loss in Q3''18 Results,(SP:N9:50k)
5. UACN Records
N1.38bn PAT in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N14.0k)
6. UACN: A Giant On Its Knees
7. UACN Plc FY'17 - Dismal FY’17 Earnings, Strategic Review
8. UACN Declare N962.8m PAT in 2017 Audited
9. UACN Plc - Changes in Beneficial Ownership of Shares
10. UACN Declares N1.98 bn PAT in Q3''17 Results,(SP:N19:00k)