Friday, July 06, 2020 / 4:36 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: The Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc
Company of Nigeria Plc released its
Q1 2020 Unaudited results for the period ended March 31st, 2020.
- Revenue declined by -19.5% to N225m from N279m in the
- Loss before tax stood at N4.1bn.
- Loss after tax stood at N4.1m.
- Net Assets declined by -27.4% from N7.1bn to N12.1bn.
Visit The Tourist
Company of Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare
- TOURIST Declares N1.5bn loss in
Q4 2019 Results SP N3.15k ...
- TOURIST Declares N1.40bn
loss in Q3 2019 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
- TOURIST, CCNN and 21
Others Have Free Float Deficiencies
- TOURIST Declares N898
million loss in Q3''18 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
- TOURIST Declares N661.90m loss in Q2 2018
- TOURIST Declares N3.22 bn
Loss in 2017 Audited result (SP:N3.50k)
- TOURIST Company of Nigeria Plc Appoints Punuka
Nominees Limited as Company Secretary
- TOURIST Declares N332.34
mln Loss in Q1''18 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
- TOURIST Declares N2.36
billion loss in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N3.65k)