Tuesday, November 11, 2020 / 2:18 PM / by NSE / Header Image Credit: Tourist Company of Nigeria
The Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc released its
Q3 2020 Unaudited results for the period ended September 30th, 2020.
- Revenue declined by -69% to N760m from N2.4bn in the
- Loss before tax stood at N6.2bn.
- Loss after tax stood at N6.2bn.
- Net Assets declined by -27% from N11.3bn to N5bn.
Visit The Tourist
Company of Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare
1. TOURIST Declares N4.50bn loss in Q2 2020 Results SP
2. TOURIST Releases 2019 Audited
and Q1 2020 Results, declares N4.1bn loss in Q1 2020, (SP:N3.15k)
3. TOURIST Declares N1.5bn loss in
Q4 2019 Results SP N3.15k ...
4. TOURIST Declares N1.40bn loss
in Q3 2019 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
5. TOURIST, CCNN and 21 Others
Have Free Float Deficiencies
6. TOURIST Declares N898 million
loss in Q3''18 Results,(SP:N3.50k)
7. TOURIST Declares N661.90m loss in Q2
8. TOURIST Declares N3.22 bn Loss
in 2017 Audited result (SP:N3.50k)
9. TOURIST Company of Nigeria Plc
Appoints Punuka Nominees Limited as Company Secretary
10. TOURIST Declares N332.34 mln
Loss in Q1''18 Results,(SP:N3.50k)