Tuesday, May 19, 2020 / 02:12 PM / By NSE / Header Image Credit: Total Nigeria
Total Nigeria Plc released its Q1 2020 Unaudited results for the period ended March 31st, 2020.
- Revenue declined by -9.3% to N70.2bn from N77.4bn in the previous quarter.
- Loss before tax stood at N137m.
- Loss after tax stood at N163m.
- Net Assets declined by -0.6% to N28.2bn from N28.3bn.
Visit Total Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
1. TOTAL Appoints Mrs. Lucile Badaire As Non-Executive Director...
2. TOTAL declares N2.3bn PAT in 2019 Audited results Proposes N6.71K Final Dividen...
3. TOTAL Notifies of Board Meeting Resolutions...
4. TOTAL Notifies of Board Meeting Date And Commencement of Closed Period for 2019 ...
5. Total Nigeria Plc FY'19 - Earnings Weakness Subsists Despite Asset Disposal Gain
6. TOTAL declares N2.4bn PAT in Q4 2019 results, (SP:N107.0k)
7. TOTAL declares N204.84m Loss in Q3 2019 results,(SP:N123.20k)