Friday, February 07, 2020 04:50 PM / by NSE / Header Image Credit: Thomas Wyatt Nigeria Plc
Today, Thomas Wyatt Nigeria Plc released its Q3 2019 Unaudited results for the period ended December 31st, 2019.
Revenue grew by 30.2% to N59m from N45.30m in the previous quarter.
Loss before tax stood at N41.98m.
Loss after tax stood at N42.33m.
Net Assets stood at N42.33m.
Visit Thomas Wyatt Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
1. NSE Issues Post First Deficiency Notification For Thomas Wyatt Nigeria Plc
2. THOMASWY declares N22.428m Loss in Q2 2019 result,(SP:N0.38k)
3. THOMASWY declares N16.73m loss in Q1 2019 result,(SP:N0.42k)
4. THOMASWY Announnces Delay in Filing its Audited 2018 and Q1 2019 Unaudited Financial Statements
5. THOMASWY declares N56.78 million loss in 2018 Audited result,(SP:N0.42k)
6. THOMASWY Notifies of Late Filing of the CompanyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Quarterly Financial Statements
7. THOMASWY declares N12.14 million loss in Q1 2018 result,(SP:N0.23k)
8. THOMASWY declares N24.492 million loss in Q2 2018 result,(SP:N0.23k)
9. NSE Lifts Suspension Placed On The Trading In The Shares Of THOMASWY And UNIONDICON
10. THOMASWY declares N41.97 million loss in 2017 Audited result,(SP:N0.50k)
11. THOMASWY declares N66.45 million loss in 2016 Audited result,(SP:N0.50k)