Wednesday, September 18, 2019 / 10:42 AM / By NSE
R.T. Briscoe (Nigeria) Plc
released its Unaudited second quarter results for the period ended June 30,
grew by 29.3% to N3.07bn from N2.37bn in the previous quarter.
After Tax declined by 75.2% to N424.33m.
Net Assets also declined by 5.2%
to N8.62bn from N8.19bn as at December 31, 2018.
Visit R.T. Briscoe (Nigeria) Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Declares N2.19bn Loss in Q4 2018 Results,(SP:N0.29k)
2. RTBRISCOE Declares N2.41bn Loss in Q3 2018
3. R.T. BRISCOE
Announces Board Meeting and Closed period
4. RTBRISCOE Declares N809.98m Loss in Q1 2018 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
5. RTBRISCOE Appoints Mr. Olorunfemi A. Eguaikhide as Chief
Operating Officer and Acting CFO
6. RTBRISCOE Declares N1.72bn Loss in Q3'17
Declares N1.16bn Loss in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
8. RT Briscoe:
Material Uncertainty Related to Going Concern
9. R.T. Briscoe Plc
Announces Filing of its First Quarter Accounts for the Period Ended 31st March,
10. RTBRISCOE Declares N2.90bn Loss in 2016 Audited
Declares N481.16m Loss in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N0.50k)