Friday, May 29, 2020 / 05:30 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Premier Paints Plc
Paints Plc released its
2019 Audited results for the period ended December 31st, 2019.
- Revenue declined by -19.97% to N132m from N165m in the
- Loss before tax stood at N29.7m.
- Loss after tax stood at N16.5m.
- Net Assets stood at -N147m.
Paints Plc IR Page in Proshare
Declares N22.93m Loss in 2019 Q3 2019 Result SP N9.40k ...
2. Premier Paints Plc to Hold Its
24th AGM on 20th September 2018
3. PREMPAINTS Declares N36.46m PAT
in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N10.39k)
4. PREMPAINTS Declares N17.94m
Loss in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N10.39k)
5. PREMPAINTS Declares N53.90m
Loss in 2017 Audited Result,(SP:N10.39k)
6. PREMPAINTS releases Q1'17 and Q2'17
results; declares N42.54mln Loss in Q2,(SP:N10.39k)
7. PREMPAINTS Declares N33.56
million Loss in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N10.39k)
8. Premier Paints Plc Appoints Dr.
Mufutau Adeoye Yusuf as MD/CEO
9. PREMPAINTS Declares N15.67
million Loss in Q3'2016 Result,(SP:N10.39k)
10. PREMPAINTS Declares N1.37
million PAT in Q2'2016 Result,(SP:N10.39k)
11. PREMPAINTS declares N1.67
million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N10.39k)