Friday, May 03
2019 11:16 AM / NSE
Premier Paints Plc released its unaudited first quarter results for the period ended March 31, 2019.
Revenue declined by -73.46% to N29.05mln from N50.39mln in the previous quarter.
Loss Before Tax grew by 72.36% to N10.33mln
Loss After Tax grew by 76.33% to N10.23mln
Net Assets also grew by 8.78% to N143.57mln from N130.96mln as at 31st December, 2018.
Visit Premier Paints Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
- PREMPAINTS Declares N69.14m Loss in 2018 Audited Result,(SP:N10.40k)
- PREMPAINTS Declares N36.46m PAT in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N10.39k)
- PREMPAINTS Declares N17.94m Loss in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N10.39k)
- PREMPAINTS Declares N57.91m Loss in Q3 2018 Results,(SP:N10.40k)
- PREMPAINTS Declares N53.90m Loss in 2017 Audited Result,(SP:N10.39k)
- PREMPAINTS releases Q1 17 and Q2 17 results declares N42.54mln Loss in Q2 SP
- PREMPAINTS Declares N33.56 million Loss in 2016 Audited Result SP N10.39k
- Premier Paints Plc Appoints Dr. Mufutau Adeoye Yusuf as MD CEO