Friday, August 09, 2019 / 01:52 PM / NSE
Deko Plc released
its unaudited second quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2019.
declined by -60.0% to N273.89m from N684.38m in the previous quarter.
After Tax declined by 8034.8% to N205.51m.
Assets also declined by 12.9% to N1.38bn from N1.59bn as at December 31, 2018.
Visit Pharma Deko Plc IR Page in
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
Declares N110.43m Loss in Q1 2019 Results,(SP:N1.50k)
2. PHARMDEKO Declares N265.260 million Loss in 2018 Audited
3. PHARMDEKO Declares N116.42m Loss in Q3 2018
4. PHARMDEKO Declares N2.56m PAT in Q2 2018
5. PHARMDEKO Declares N22.89m PAT in Q1 2018
6. PHARMDEKO Declares N6.93 million Loss in Q3''17 Results,(SP:N2.25k)
7. PHARMDEKO Declares N45.80 Million Loss in Q2'17
Declares N3.40 million Loss in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N2.08k)