Monday, October 28, 2019 / 1:20 PM / By NSE / Header Image Credit: FMN Plc
Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc released
its Unaudited third quarter results for the period ended September 30, 2019.
Revenue grew by +75.1% to N2.47bn from N1.41bn in the
previous quarter .
Loss Before Tax grew by 46.8% to N143.12m.
Profit After Tax grew by 57.2% to N153.32m.
Net Assets also declined by 7.4% to N997bn from N1.07bn as at
December 31, 2018.
Visit Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
1. NNFM Declares N10.78M PAT in Q1 2019 Results,(SP:N4.30k)
2. NFM declares N169.659m Loss in Q3 2018 Results,(SP:N3.95k)
3. NNFM Declares N78.06m Loss in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N7.20k)
4. NFM Declares N60.99m Loss in 2018 Audited Results,(SP:N6.55k)
5. NNFM declares N160.44 million Loss After Tax in Q3''18 Results,(SP:N5.70k)
6. NNFM declares N35.94 million Loss in Q1'18 Results,(SP:N5.50k)
7. NNFM declares N16.23 million Loss in 2017 Audited Results,(SP:N5.50k)
8. NNFM declares N38.85 million Loss After Tax in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N6.01k
9. NFM declares N15.49 million Profit After Tax in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N6.01k)