Company posted a revenue growth of 43% for the 9-month period ending
September 2017 supported by strong consumer and dist1bution-led
activities as well as benefitted from the pricing effect of last
year. This growth is an affirmation of the loyalty and trust that our consumers
have in our brands, despite pressure on disposable income and tough market
Net profit for the period has increased substantially due to internal cost saving initiatives, operating efficiency and a significant reduction in the net financing costs.
The Board and management remain committed to unlocking the potential of the business supported by our strategic roadmap. The Company will further increase investments behind brands and route-to- market activities while proactively managing input cost pressures.”
The directors have the pleasure to inform the shareholders and the general public of the declaration of an interim dividend of N15.00 (2016: Nil) per share on the issued share capital of 792,656,252 (2016: 792,656,252) ordinary shares of 50k each composed of N13.00 from the balance of the pioneer profits of the Company as at 31 December, 2015 and N2.00 from the retained earnings of the Company as at 31 December, 2015 (2016: Nil and Nil) per share amounting to a total! Interim dividend of N11, 889,843,780.00
The interim dividend is payable on the issued share capital of 792,656,252 (2016: 792,656,252) ordinary shares of 50 kobo each held by each member of the Company registered in the books as at the close of business on Friday, 24 November 2017. The interim dividend will be paid o0 Monday, 11 December 2017 and it is only the N2.00 that is to be paid from the retained earnings of the Company as at 31 December, 2015 that will be subject to the deduction of withholding tax at the applicable rate at the time of payment.
The Register of Members of the Company will be closed from Monday, 27 November 2017 to Friday, 1 December 2017, both dates inclusive, for the preparation and payment of the interim dividend.
2. Nestle Plc Announces Board Meeting and Closed Period
3. Nestle Nig. Plc Appoints Mr. Jagdish Kumar Singla as the Finance & Control Director
13. Nestle Nigeria Plc Announces Notification of Board Changes
14. NESTLE Declares N7.93 bn PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:570.00k)
15. Nestle Nigeria Q3 2016 Results Review - Underlying Results Strong Despite FX Losses
16. Nestle Nigeria Plc - 9M’16 EPS Down 97% YoY as FX Loss Swells
17. NESTLE Declares N484.69 mln PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:791.00k)
18. Nestle Nig. Plc Records LAT in Q3-16 on Higher Effective Tax
19. Nigeria Outlook - Seeking a Winning Formula
20. Nestle Nigeria Maintains HOLD Rating Despite 82% Cut to EPS Forecast on FX Loss