February 16, 2018 /10:45 AM / NSE
Nigerian Breweries Plc hereby announce as follows:
Period Ended: 31 December 2017
Proposed Dividend: A Final Dividend of N3.13 per ordinary share of 50k each, subject to the deduction of the appropriate withholding tax and approval at the Annual General Meeting of the Company, will be paid to shareholders whose names appear in the Register of Members as at the close of business on the 6th of March, 2018.
Proposed Bonus: Not applicable
Closure of Register: The Register of Shareholders will be closed from 7th March, 2018 to 13th March, 2018.
Qualification Date: 6th March, 2018
Payment Date: On 23rd April, 2018,
dividends will be paid electronically to shareholders whose names appear on the
Register of Members as at 6th March, 2018, and who have completed the
e-dividend registration and mandated the Registrar to pay their dividends
directly into their Bank accounts.
E-Dividend Registration: Shareholders who are yet to complete the e-dividend registration are advised to download the Registrar's E-Dividend Mandate Activation Form which is available at https://firstregistrarsnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/E-Dividend EDMMS-1.pdf, complete and submit to the Registrar or their respective Banks.
Unclaimed Dividend Warrants and Share Certificates: Shareholders with dividend warrants and share certificates that have remained unclaimed, or are yet to be presented for payment or returned for validation are advised to complete the e-dividend registration or contact the Registrar.
Date of General Meeting: The Company's Annual General Meeting will be held at Shell Hall, Muson Centre, 8/9 Marina, Onikan, Lagos State, on 20th April, 2018 at 10.00am.
Registrar: First Registrars and Investor Services Limited, Plot 2, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, Lagos; 01- 27011079 or 01-2799880 (telephone) ; email@example.com (e-mail) and www.firstregistrarsnigeria.com (website)
Investor Relations Kunle Adaramola, 01- 2366039 (telephone); firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail)
1. Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces Date of Board Meeting
2. Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces Closed Period
3. Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces Board Changes
4. Alert: NB Plc Trades 31.36% of Total Market Volume Today
5. Nigerian Breweries Plc - Thoughts from the Lagos Brewery Tour
6. Nigerian Breweries Plc : H1’17 EPS up 25% y/y as FX losses moderate
7. NB Plc Appoints Mr. Johan Antonie Doyer as Managing Director
8.NB declares N24.01 billion PAT in Q3''17 result; Proposes N1.00 per share Interim Dividend(SP:N161.
9. Nigerian Breweries Q3 2017 Results Review: FX Related Costs Weigh On Earnings
10. NB Plc Q3 2017 Results - PBT and PAT Declined by -84% YoY and -75% YoY Respectively