Wednesday 7, 2019 / 09:48 / NSE
The Nigerian Aviation Holding Company Plc released its unaudited second quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2019.
grew by +3.4% to N4.80bn from N4.64bn in the previous quarter.
Before Tax grew by 15.7% to N579.59m.
After Tax grew by 11.6% to N467.25m.
Assets also grew by 7.4% to N6.79bn from N6.32bn as at December 31, 2018.
Nigerian Aviation Holding Company Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
Repositions Operations As Shareholders Get N406m Dividend
2. NAHCO Projects N2bn PBT in 2019, Mulls Accessing Capital
Market To Raise Long-Term Funds
3. NAHCO Appoints New CFO and Two Directors
4. NAHCO Records 183.58m PAT in Q1 2019 Result,(SP: N3.25K)
5. NAHCO Notifies of Delay in Filing of the Company’s 2018
6. NAHCO Announces the Company’s Board Meeting Date and
Management to Invest in Human Capacity Development and Technologies