Thursday, August 01, 2019 / 03:15M / NSE
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc released its unaudited
second quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2019.
Declined by 52.34% to N29.78bn from N62.48bn in the previous quarter.
Before Tax grew by 228% to N991m.
After Tax grew by 295.97% to N990.71m.
Assets also Declined by 4.8% to N19.73bn from N20.72bn as at December 31, 2018.
Visit MRS Oil Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
– One Year Share Price Movement
Notifies of Change in the Company’s Brand
Announces the Resignation of Dr. Paul Bissohong as the Company’s Director
- MRS Declares N730.68m Loss in Q1 2019 Result,(SP:N20.85k)
- MRS Declares N1.27 bn loss in 2018 Audited
- MRS Declares N425.76m Loss in Q3 2018
- MRS Oil Nigeria Plc to Hold Its AGM on Wednesday,
August 1, 2018
- MRS Declares N374.61m PAT in Q1 2018
- MRS Declares N1.39 bn PAT in 2017 Audited
- MRS Declares N809.16 mln PAT in
Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N27.46k)