Thursday, October 31, 2019 /7:17 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Financial Nigeria
Nigeria Plc released its Q3 unaudited 2019 results for the period
ended September 30th, 2019.
declined by -37.85% to 47.3bn from 76.1bn in Q3 2018
tax stood at 1.4bn.
tax stood at 1.1bn.
declined by 5.4% to 19.6bn from 20.7bn as at December 31, 2018
Visit MRS Oil Nigeria Plc IR Page in
1. MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Announces the Resignation of Dr. Samaila Musam Kewa
as a Non-Executive Director
2. MRS Declares N425.76m Loss in Q3 2018 Results,(SP:N28.55k)
3. MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Announces Board Meeting and Closed
4. MRS Oil Nigeria Plc to Hold Its AGM on Wednesday, August
5. MRS Declares N374.61m PAT in Q1 2018 Result,(SP:N28.35k)
6. MRS Declares N1.39 bn PAT in 2017 Audited
7. MRS Declares N809.16 mln PAT in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N27.46k)
8. MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Approves the Appointment of New
Registrars to the Company
9. MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Announces Change in Date of AGM.
10. MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Appoints New Chairman.
11. MRS Declares N400 mln PAT in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N39.03k)