Wednesday, March 24, 2021 / 12:24 AM / By NSE / Header Image Credit: Edge Markets
Lafarge Africa Plc released its 2020 Audited
results for the period ended December 31st, 2020.
- Revenue grew by 8.3% to N231bn from N213bn in the previous quarter.
- Profit before tax grew by 116% to N37.2bn.
- Profit after tax declined by 73% to N30.8bn.
- Net Assets grew by 4.3% from N345bn to N360bn.
Visit Lafarge Africa Plc IR
Page in Proshare MARKETS
Lafarge Africa delivered strong results in FY 2020
- We continue to prioritise the health and safety of our
employees and stakeholders
- Net sales up 8.3% vs PY1 with recurring EBIT up 30.8% vs PY1
- Robust free cash flow generation of N47.4bn
- Healthy balance sheet with net cash position of N3.6bn
Khaled El Dokani, CEO of Lafarge Africa stated: "Our "HEALTH,
COST & CASH" action plan delivered results in 2020 amidst the COVID-19
pandemic, which triggered inflationary and Naira devaluation pressures and
production challenges. Full year 2020 results remained resilient, with net
sales of +8.3%, recurring EBIT of +30.8% and net income of +98.8%. We are proud
of our people, who stand with our communities, and of our sustainability
commitments to accelerate the net zero pledge through affordable clean energy
and our agri-ecology footprint".
- Focus on the implementation of
- Execution of the â€œHEALTH, COST
& CASHâ€ action plan.
Lafarge Africa Notifies of Board
Meeting Date and Commencement of Closed Period...
Notifies of Emergency Board Meeting Date...
Releases its 2019 Sustainability Report...
Appoints Mrs Virginie Darbo as a Non-Executive Director Mr. Oliv...
Declares N28.2bn PAT in Q3 2020 Results SP N17.90k ...
WAPCO Notifies of Emergency Board Meeting Date...
Expects A Positive Long-Term Outlook Despite H1 2020 Performance...
Lafarge Africa Q2 2020 Results
Review: Business Optimisation Enhances Earnings Outlook
Lafarge Africa Plc H1 2020
Result: A Fall In Expenses Buoy Earnings
Lafarge Africa Plc Declares
N23.33bn PAT in Q2 2020 Results, (SP:N10.95k)