Wednesday, June 03, 2020 / 11:53 AM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Japaul Group
& Maritime Services Plc released its
2019 Audited results for the period ended December 31st, 2019.
- Revenue declined by -22.5% to N725m from N936m in the
- Profit before tax stood at N41bn.
- Profit after tax stood at N40.9bn.
- Net Assets stood at N4.7bn.
Visit Japaul Oil
& Maritime Services Plc IR Page in Proshare
Declares N40.62bn Loss in Q4 2019 unaudited Result SP N0.20k ...
JAPAULOIL Declares N2.1bn Loss
in Q3 2019 Result,(SP:N0.20k)
Appoints Two New Directors
Declares N555.70mln Loss in Q1 2019 Result,(SP:N0.36k)
5. JAPAULOIL Declares N6.59bln
Loss in 2018 Audited Result,(SP:N0.57k)
6. JAPAULOIL Declares N4.79bn Loss
in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N0.30k)
7. JAPAULOIL Appionts Mr Akinloye
Daniel Oladapo as CEO and Other New Directors
8. JAPAULOIL Appoints Mrs Funmi,
Hon Abdulkadir and Mr Kingsley as Directors
9. JAPAULOIL Declares N3202bn Loss
in Q1 2018 Result,(SP:N0.46k)
10. JAPAULOIL Declares N13.21bn
Loss in 2017 Audited Result,(SP:N0.57k)