Friday, January 31, 2020 / 7:08 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Nairametrics
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc released its Q3 Unaudited 2019 results for the period
ended December 31st, 2019.
- Revenue grew by 5.70% to N423.48bn from N400.64bn in the previous quarter.
before tax grew by 8.99% to N12.29bn.
- Profit after
tax grew by 3.36% to N8.16bn.
- Net Assets
also grew by 2.1% to N154.21bn from N150.97bn.
Visit Flour Mills
of Nigeria Plc IR Page in
1. FLOURMILL Issues
Up To N20bn In 3-Yr and 5-Yr Series 3 Bonds
2. FLOURMILL Declares N4.24 billion PAT in Q1 2020 Results,(SP:N14.85k)
Declares N4.00bn PAT in 2019 Audited Result,(SP:N16.20k)
Notifies of Late Filing of the Company's 2019 AFS
Notifies of a Court Ordered Meeting of the Share Holders of the Company
6. FLOURMILL Declares N7.89 bn PAT in Q3'19 Results,(SP:N19.00k)
7. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Q1 2019 Conference Call and Earnings ...
8. FLOURMILL to
Hold Its 58th AGM on Thursday, 3oth August 2018
Announces to Pay Final Dividend for the Year Ended 31st March 2018
10. Conference Call
Memo on Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc FY 2018 Results
11. FLOURMILL to
Hold Its AGM on Thursday, 30th of August, 2018
12. Flour Mills of
Nigeria Q4 2018 Results - Sales Down by -14% YoY to N115.16bn
Declares N13.62bn PAT in 2018 Audited Result,(SP:N32.00k)
14. Flour Mills of
Nigeria Plc Rights Issue Closes on 21 February 2018
15. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Proposed 1.48bn Rights Issue