Monday, October 28, 2019 / 4:26 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Fidson Healthcare
Fidson Healthcare Plc released its
Q3 unaudited 2019 results for the period ended September 30th, 2019.
declined by -8.63% to N10.48bn from N11.47bn in the previous quarter.
before tax declined by 64% to N401m.
tax declined by 65.04% to N273m.
also grew by 32.2% to N9.46bn from N7.15bn as at September 30, 2019.
Visit Fidson Healthcare Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
1. FIDSON Rights Issue To Open
March 06, 2019
2. FIDSON Obtains SEC Approval To
Issue A Revised Rights Issue Circular
3. FIDSON Declares N521.40m PAT in
Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N6.15k)
4. FIDSON Declares N202.80m PAT in
Q1 2018 Result,(SP:N5.46k)
5. FIDSON Declares N1.06bn PAT in
2017 Audited Results,(SP:N5.70k)
6. Fidson Healthcare Plc Appoints
Mr Olusegun S Adebanji as Director
7. FIDSON Declares N730.45 mln PAT
in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N3.36k)
8. Fidson Healthcare Plc New plant
is Delivering Enormous Value
9. FIDSON Declares N466.09 mln PAT
in Q2 2017 Result,(SP:N2.94k)
10. FIDSON Refutes Merger And
Acquisition with MAYBAKER