Friday, November 29, 2019 / 3:50 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: First City Monument Bank
Plc released its Q3 unaudited 2019 results for the period ended September
Earnings grew by 2.2% to N135.8bn from N132.9bn in the previous quarter.
before tax declined by 13.3% to N12.8bn.
- Profit after
tax declined by 4.8% to N10.8bn.
- Net Assets
also grew by 2.5% to N187.96bn from N183.43bn.
Visit FCMB Group Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
1. FCMB and SystemSpecs Sign MoU, Launch a Payroll Solution for SMEs
2. FCMB Group Q2 2019 Results Review: Retaining Neutral
Rating Despite Cuts To EPS Forecasts
3. FCMB Engages Entrepreneurs in Oyo State, Extends free
Business Finance Training
4. FCMB Will Not File Its Q3 2019 Results By Due Date of Oct
5. FCMB Appoints Mr. Olufemi Badeji As An Executive Director
6. FCMB Expands Branch Network, Opens Ultra-modern Branch in
7. FCMB Wins Excellence Award in Customer Experience as Adam
Nuru Emerges CEO of the Year