Friday, February 07, 2020 04:09 PM / by NSE / Header Image Credit: Chams Plc
Chams Plc released its Q4 Unaudited 2019 results for the period ended December 31st, 2019.
Revenue grew by 16.7% to N3.52bn from N3.01bn in the previous quarter.
Profit before tax declined by 20.2% t0 N240.69m.
Profit after tax declined by 42.7% to N217.90m.
Net Assets grew by 13.2% to N1.87bn from N1.65bn.
Visit Chams Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
- CHAMS Announces the Retirement and Appointment of Director
- CHAMS declares N278m PAT in Q3 2019 Result,(SP:N0.24k)
- CHAMS declares N225.96m PAT in Q2 2019 Results, (SP:N0.27)
- CHAMS Clarifies on the Proposed Dividend and Negative Retained Earnings of Chams Plc 2018 AFS
- CHAMS Declares N182.84m PAT in Q1'19 Result,(SP:N0.53k)
- CHAMS declares N380.15 mln PAT in 2018 Audited Result; Proposes 3 Kobo Final Dividend
- CHAMS declares N114m LAT in Q3 2018 Result,(SP:N0.24k)
- CHAMS declares N272.36m PAT in Q2 2018 Result,(SP:N0.34k)
- CHAMS Declares N1.26bn Loss in 2017 Audited Results,(SP:N0.48k)
- CHAMS declares N161.31 million Loss in Q3''17 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
- CHAMS declares N89.87 million Loss in Q1'17 Result,(SP:N0.50k)