Friday, July 19, 2019 / 03:35 PM / NSE
Prudential Plc released its Q2 Unaudited Results for the Period ended June 30,
Earnings declined by 7.42% to N2.10bln from N2.17bln in the
Before Tax however grew by 6.05% to N1.21bln from N1.14bln recorded in the
After Tax therefore grew by 4.33% to N1.03bln.
Assets grew by 20.2% to N8.58bln from N7.14bln as at 3oth June, 2018.
Visit Africa Prudential Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
1. AFRIPRUD Notifies of the Company’s Board Meeting and Closed Period
2. AFRIPRUD Declares N381.53m PAT in Q1''19 Result,(SP:N4.00k)
3. AFRIPRUD Declares N1.95bn PAT in Q4'18 Results; Proposes 50k Final Dividend (SP:N4.40K)
4. AFRIPRUD Announces February 19, 2019 as the new Date of the ...
5. AFRIPRUD Declares N1.35bn PAT in Q3 2018 Results,(SP:N2.49k)
6. Africa Prudential honours Ashade after 12 years as CEO, welcomes Mr Obong Idiong
7. AFRIPRUD Declares N985.3m PAT in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N4.00k)
8. Africa Prudential Plc Appoints Obong Idiong as New Managing Director
9. AFRIPRUD Declares N460.90m PAT in Q1''18 Result,(SP:N4.21k)
10. Africa Prudential Plc Announces Closed Period
Prudential Plc Announces Closed Period