Thursday, January 28, 2016 7:12 PM /NSE
The Board of Directors of Forte Oil Plc during the meeting held today, January 28, 2016, passed the following resolutions:
1. Approved the 2015 Audited Financial Statements and Accounts.
2. Approved a dividend payment at the rate of Three Naira, Forty Five Kobo Only (N3.45K) per share subject to the approval of shareholders and the appropriate withholding tax deduction.
3. That the approved dividend payment will apply to the bonus shares to be issued to eligible shareholders.
1. Forte Oil Plc Holds Investors Conference; Strategizes on Diversification of Revenue Base
2. FO declares N4.29 billion PAT in Q3 15 result SP N270.00k
3. FO declares N2.53 billion PAT in Q2 15 result SP N188.00k
4. FO declares N783.1million PAT in Q1 15 result SP N204.25k
5. FO declares 250k dividend per share in 14 Audited result SP N222.00k
6. Forte Oil Plc Issues Update on Bonus Issue to apply same March 2016
7. FO Stock has presented a second buying opportunity