Monday, July 06, 2020 / 02:20PM / NACC/Header Image Credit: Openlife
Olusola Obadimu has been appointed as the Director-General of Nigerian-American
Chamber of Commerce with effect from Wednesday, 1st of July, 2020.
disclosed in a statement signed by the National President,
Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce Otunba Oluwatoyin Akomolafe.
of Olusola Obadimu
Sola has a
B.Sc in Chemical Engineering, M.Sc in Economics and MBA in Marketing & Strategy, all from the University of Lagos.
to the Chamber a varied wealth of experience having served as Director-General, Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce, Executive Secretary, (DG) Nigerian-South African Chamber of Commerce and Ag. Director-General, Institute of Directors.
brings on board Project Management and senior Consultancy expertise. He is happily married with children.
Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce Inaugurates 16th
Kayode Falowo Becomes President Nigerian- British
Chamber of Commerce (NBCC)
NASD Officially Joins the Lagos Chamber of Commerce
Chamber Advocates Targeted Funding Mechanism for SMEs
Abuja Chamber begins Capacity Building for SMEs
6. Fidelity Bank Notifies of Board Changes; Appoints Mustafa Chike-Obi as
7. Buhari Suspends NSITF Boss, 3 Directors
8. Buhari Inaugurates FCC, FCSC, RMAFC Boards' Members
9. CADBURY Announces the Resignation of Mr. Peterside As Board Chairman
10. WEMABANK Appoints Mr. Oluwole Ajimisinmi As Executive Director
11. BAME Cabinet Ministers: Modern-day Courtiers or Jesters?
12. FBNHoldings wins World Finance Best Corporate Governance in Nigeria Award
13. Ecobank Nigeria Holds 2nd Virtual Graduation Ceremony for Batch 8
1. OMOSAVBNK Appoints Six New Directors To Its Board
2. TRANSCORP Appoints Mrs Foluke Abdulrazaq As Vice Chairman
3. STANBIC Notifies of Executive Management Promotions
4. Prof. Benedict Oramah Re-appointed as Afreximbank President
5. LBIC Gets New Board of Directors; Appoints Hakeem Ogunniran as Chairman
6. PORTPAINT Appoints Mrs. Ada Aniagu As Chief Financial Officer; Mr. Raheem
7. ABBEYBDS Appoints Mr. Madu Hamman As Acting MD; Mrs. Rose Okwechime