Friday, June 16, 2017 7:00AM / LCCI
The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry in collaboration with the Commercial Office of the Egypt Embassy in Nigeria is putting together a delegation to attend a Medical Buyers & Importers Mission holding in Cairo, Egypt from 10 – 12 July 2017.
The Export Council of Medical Industries (Egypt) will be hosting the Mission with participants expected from different countries in Africa to meet Egyptian drug manufacturers, to enhance the exports activities of the manufacturers and to open a new gate in Africa. The Mission will cover the following areas:
• Pharmaceutical/medical products: Human and Veterinary
• Medical devices and consumables
• Medical Cosmetic products
• Participation is STRICTLY for importers of medical/pharmaceutical products and equipment
• Participants are to be Top-Level/Decision-Making Executives of the organisation
• Cost – USD300 per participant (Registration fee and visa charges)
• Flight ticket, accommodation for 2 nights, most meals and factory visits are FREE
For further enquiries, kindly contact the Head, International and Public Sector Relations of the LCCI, Temitope Akintunde on 0803 410 5720 and by email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively the International Relations Officer, Adenike Oladimeji can be reached on 0818 023 3935 and email email@example.com.
1. Available Tenders On Federal Government Projects
2. CBN’s Forex policy, its rationale and consequences – LCCI Communique