January 11, 2018 /12:25 PM /NSE
Following the inauguration of the Steering Board of the Corporate Governance Rating System (“the Board”) and its successful inaugural meeting on 12 December 2017; the Board will reconvene on Friday, 19 January 2018 to consider and approve the results of successful Directors and Companies who passed the CGRS certification exercise.
The Board will also consider and approve a date for the certification ceremony for the successful Directors and their Companies which has been tentatively scheduled to hold in the second week of February 2018.
The list of successful Directors and Companies will be announced as soon as the result is released by the Steering Board.
The Convention on Business Integrity (CBI), a company limited by Guarantee was established in 1997 with the aim of promoting ethical business practices, transparency and fair competition in the private and public sectors. Its mission is to empower people, their transactions, systems and institutions against corruption.
About THE NSE
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, a company limited by guarantee, services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. The Nigerian Stock Exchange continues to evolve to meet the needs of its valued customers, and to achieve the highest level of competitiveness. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, and the Entrepreneurial Growth hub of Africa. The Nigerian Stock Exchange aspires to be Africa’s foremost securities exchange, connecting Nigeria, with the rest of Africa and the world.
Kitan Babalola firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonaventure Onwuji email@example.com
2. Lagos The Star of SSA Stock Markets in 2017
3. Domestic and Foreign Portfolio Participation In Equity Trading – November 2017
4. Inauguration of the Corporate Governance Rating System (“CGRS”) Steering Board
5. Capital Raising Ease & Market Transparency attainable through the CGRS - TNI Q4/E6
6. NSE, CBi Launched Corporate Governance Rating System
7. The pilot phase of the Corporate Governance Rating System kicks off
8. Corporate Governance Rating System and Listed Companies on NSE
9. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading in 2017
10. Domestic and Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading – October 2017
11. Domestic and Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading – September 2017
12. NSE Website Ranked the Best among African Exchanges
13. What Stock Market Investors Must Consider in the 2018 Pre-Election Year
14. Ambode, Gwarzo, Sanni, Awoyemi to grace the 2017 IAPM Forum
15. Quantitative Financial Analytics Rolls out Market Volatility Measure for the Nigerian Stock Market
16. Lagos the Outperformer of SSA Stock Markets
17. Invest 2017 Edition Recommended Stocks Records Robust Returns YTD
18. Suspense as Corporate Giants Battles For 2017 Pearl Awards