Wednesday, October 04, 2017/5:30PM/ TRW Stockbrokers
Pursuant to Rule 3.1, Rules for Filing of Accounts and Treatment of Default Filing, Rulebook of The Exchange (Issuers? Rules), which states that;
If an Issuer fails to file the relevant accounts by the expiration of the Cure Period, The Exchange will:
(a) send to the Issuer a second Filing Deficiency Notification? within two (2) business days after the end of the Cure Period;
(b) suspend trading in the Issuer? securities; and
(c) Notify the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Market within twenty- four (24) hours of the suspension?
Trading in the shares of the following four (4) companies have been suspended today, 4 October 2017:
1.Academy Press Plc
2.Nigerian German Chemical Plc
3.Roads Nigeria Plc
4.Thomas Wyatt Nigeria Plc in accordance with the rules set forth above.
The suspension of the four-listed companies will only be lifted upon the submission of the relevant accounts, provided The Exchange is satisfied that the accounts comply with all applicable rules of The Exchange.
1. NSE CEO Welcome Address at 2017 Market Data Workshop
2. PwC's Nigeria Capital Markets Update September 2017
3. NSE holds 56th AGM, says it has achieved 80% Demutualization
4. ACCOBIN partners NSE in deepening Nigerian financial market.
5. NSE Empowers Stakeholders with Investor Clinic on Dematerialization, DCS and E-Dividend
6. African Alliance Stockbrokers Limited Resigns Its NSE Dealing Membership
7. NSE Lifts Suspension of Trading in the Shares of Equity Assurance Plc
8. Lagos Now Well Ahead of The Pack
9. NSE Lifts Suspension of Trading on the Shares of Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc
10. UNIONDICON, ASOSAVINGS, GOLDINSURE, OMATEK and 13 Others Suspended by the NSE from Bourse