Thursday, December 01, 2016 1.57 AM / ASAM
Please note that the under listed stocks have been delisted from the official list of the Nigeria Stock Exchange effective today 1st December, 2016.
Sequel to the approval of the Quotation Committee of the National council of the Stock Exchange.
The delisting is due mainly to their inability to comply to the listing rules and regulations guiding quoted companies.
The affected companies are:
1. LENNARDS(NIG) PLC
2. P.S. MANDRIDES NIGERIA COMPANY PLC
3. PREMIER BREWERIES PLC
4. CONSTAIN (W.A) PLC
5. NAVITUS ENERGY PLC
6. NIGERIA ROPES PLC
1. NSE Delists IPWA, ALUMACO and 6 Other Listed Companies from Its Daily Official List
2. NSE Delists 913,907,131 Units of WEMABANK Shares Representing an Unpaid Portion
3. NSE Delists Cappa and DAlberto Plc
4. NSE Delists 4 Erring Issuers, What Next for Investors?
5. Take-aways for Investors from the 21 Delisted Stocks by the NSE
6. Delisted Firms and Reasons for Their Delisting
7. List of Delisted Firms and Why They were Delisted from NSE - June 19, 2013