Monday, July 24, 2017 4:27PM / NSE
African Alliance Stockbrokers Limited has resigned its Dealing Membership of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, effective 31 July 2017.
Any person(s) with any objection regarding the resignation of African Alliance Stockbrokers Limited Dealing Membership of the Nigerian Stock Exchange should immediately contact the undersigned via email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 0809-083-2054 on or before 30 July 2017.
1. NSE Lifts Suspension of Trading in the Shares of Equity Assurance Plc
2. Lagos Now Well Ahead of The Pack
3. NSE Lifts Suspension of Trading on the Shares of Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc
4. UNIONDICON, ASOSAVINGS, GOLDINSURE, OMATEK and 13 Others Suspended by the NSE from Bourse
5. NSE Reviews Market Indices; Fidelity Bank, Total Nigeria Make Final Incoming Companies
6. Domestic and Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading – May 2017