Friday, January 31, 2020 / 11:58 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Wema Bank
Wema Bank Plc released its Q4 Unaudited 2019 results
for the period ended December 31st, 2019.
Earnings grew by 28% to N91.5bn from N71.5bn in the previous quarter.
before tax grew by 30.6% to N6.3bn.
- Profit after
tax grew by 32.5% to N4.4bn.
- Net Assets
also grew by 6.2% to N54bn from N51bn.
Visit Wema Bank Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
1. WEMABANK Declares N4.09bn PAT in Q3 2019
2. WEMABANK Declares N2.25bn PAT in Q2 2019
3. WEMABANK Declares N1.14bln PAT in Q1 2019
4. WEMABANK Declares N3.33bn PAT in 2018 Audited Results;
Proposes 3 Kobo Final Dividend
5. ALERT: 88.81% of Total Market Volume Traded on WEMABANK
6. WEMABANK Declares N2.64bn PAT in Q3 2018
7. WEMABANK Appoints Mr. Johnson Lebile as Company
8. WEMABANK Notifies On Possible Issuance of Bond in the Near
9. WEMABANK Declares N1.57bn PAT in Q2 2018
10. WEMABANK Declares N764.70m PAT in Q1 2018
11. Corporate Earnings for the Week Ending 130418 - WEMABANK
Declares N2.26bn PAT in 2017 Audited Result
12. WEMABANK Declares N2.26bn PAT in 2017 Audited