May 31, 2019 09:55 AM / NSE
MTN Nigeria Communications Plc released its Audited
2018 results for the year ended December 31, 2018.
Revenue grew by +17.1% to N1.09trn from N887.18bn in
the previous quarter.
PBT grew by 105.2% to N221.34bn.
PAT grew by 79.7% to N145.68bn.
Net Assets also grew by 94.4%to N219.35bn from
N112.85bn as at 31st December, 2018.
Visit MTN Nigeria
Communications Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
- MTN Nigeria - Banking on High Speed Mobile Growth
- MTN Listing: Price Momentum Breaks on Rise In Traded
Stocks; Proshare Writes Memo to Market
- Beyond The Noise: MTN’s Post Listing Reactions, Gaps in Rules and
- EFCC Requests for Information and Documentation Related
To MTN Listing On NSE
- MTN Nigeria Provides Clarity On Its Listing Price and Preference Shares
- NSE Clarifies Concerns on MTN Nigeria's Premium Board Listing
- MTN Nigeria Signs N200bn Medium Term Loan Facility
Post Listing Market Reaction on MTNN Stock