Tuesday, November 11, 2020 / 3:23PM / by NSE / Header Image Credit: Japaul Oil
& Maritime Services Plc released its
Q3 2020 Unaudited results for the period ended September 30th, 2020.
- Revenue declined by -1.2% to N505m from N511m in the
- Profit before tax stood at N91m.
- Profit after tax stood at N91m.
- Net Assets grew by 1.9% from N4.7bn to N4.8bn.
Visit Japaul Oil
& Maritime Services Plc IR Page in Proshare
- Nigerian Oil-Services Firm Japaul Seeks 70m to Switch to Mining...
Declares N38m PAT in Q2 2020 Result, (SP:N0.21k)
Declares N22.7m PAT in Q1 2020 Results,(SP:N0.23k)
To Hold 15th AGM on July 29, 2020; Lists Proxies
Declares N41bn PAT in 2019 Audited Results, (SP:N0.24k)
Declares N40.62bn Loss in Q4 2019 unaudited Result,(SP:N0.20k)
Declares N2.1bn Loss in Q3 2019 Result,(SP:N0.20k)
Declares N1.4 bn Loss in Q2 2019 Result,(SP:N0.20k)
Appoints Two New Directors
- Access Bank
vs Japaul Plc : FHC Judgment On Mareva Order And Jurisdiction
Plc's Access Bank Burden: Excessive Charges Unhinge Relationship As FHC
Vacates Mareva Order