Wednesday, June 02, 2021 / 02:00 PM / By NGX / Header Image Credit: Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc
and Ventures Plc released its
2020 Audited results for the period ended December 31st, 2020.
- Revenue declined by 4.9% to N690m from N725m in the
- Loss before tax stood at N830m.
- Loss after tax stood at N1.2bn.
- Net Assets declined by -40% from N4.7bn to N2.8bn.
Visit Japaul Gold
and Ventures Plc IR Page in Proshare
- Japaul Oil and Maritime Services Plc Changes
Name to Japaul Gold and Ventures Pl...
- JAPAULOIL Notifies of Corrections to the News
Regarding its Partnership with a Chinese Firm
- Japaul Oil Q3 2020 Results: A Rebound in Profit,
as Cost-Cutting Strategies Prove Effective
- JAPAULOIL Declares N91m PAT in Q3 2020 Result,
- Nigerian Oil-Services Firm Japaul Seeks $70m to
Switch to Mining
- JAPAULOIL Declares N38m PAT in Q2 2020 Result,
- JAPAULOIL Declares N22.7m PAT in Q1 2020
- JAPAULOIL To Hold 15th AGM on July 29, 2020;
- JAPAULOIL Declares N41bn PAT in 2019 Audited
- JAPAULOIL Declares N40.62bn Loss in Q4 2019