Monday, July 29, 2019 / 02:45PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Youtube
Cement Plc released its Q2 Unaudited Results for the Period ended June 30,
declined by 3.0% to N467.73bn from N482.44bn in the previous year.
Before Tax declined by 16.2% to N155.49bn from N185.54bn recorded in the
After Tax however grew by 5.4% to N119.24bn.
Assets declined by 15.7% to N831.24bn from N986.61bn as at 31st December, 2018.
Visit Dangote Cement Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph – One Year Share Price Movement
1. DANGCEM Declares N60.25bn PAT in Q1'19 Results; Earnings Disappoint, EPS Contracts By 16.5% YoY
2. DANGCEM Q1’ 19 - Mounting Competition, Margin Erosion, Declining Earnings
3. Corporate Earnings For The Week Ending 010319 – DANGCEM Declares N390bn PAT in 2018 Audited Results
4. Corporate Earnings for the Week Ending 261018 – DANGCEM Declares N158.28bn PAT in Q3 2018 Results
5. DANGCEM Declares N158.28bn PAT in Q3 2018 Results,(SP:N210 ...
6. DANGCEM Declares N113.16bn PAT in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N230.00k)
7. Corporate Earnings for the Week Ending 270418 – DANGCEM Declares N72.12bn PAT in Q1 2018 Results
8. DANGCEM Declares N72.12bn PAT in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N248.0k)
9. DANGCEM Declares N204.25 bn PAT in 2017 Audited Results,Proposes N10.50K per share Dividend
10. DANGCEM Proposed Issuance of 950 Billion Series 3 and 4 Commercial Paper
11. One Week After: DANGCEM Records -0.85% Price Depreciation; Volume Traded Grew by 291.98%