Wednesday, September 13, 2017 05.21PM / Chairman Jay Clayton, Commissioner Kara M. Stein, Commissioner Michael S. Piwowar
We are pleased to announce the launch of a nationwide search for candidates for a new senior executive position at the SEC, the Advocate for Small Business Capital Formation.
The Advocate will be a powerful voice for small businesses and small business investors, providing assistance, conducting outreach to better understand their concerns and recommending improvements to the regulatory environment.
The Advocate will be appointed and report to the SEC Chairman and Commissioners and will be responsible for establishing and overseeing a new SEC office – the Office of the Advocate for Small Business Capital Formation – with the mission of advocating for the interests of small businesses and small business investors.
How to apply
Interested individuals should review the detailed information in the vacancy announcement, which is available here. To be considered for the Advocate position, an applicant should please submit the following to Kristin Andrews at email@example.com
1. London Stock Exchange Group Identifies 1000 Most Dynamic SMEs In Europe
2. Invitation to the Eygptian Medical Buyers & Importers Mission
3. Available Tenders On Federal Government Projects
4. February NACC breakfast: Stakeholders tasks FG on pro-business policies
5. NISM launches Lagos Chapter, Harp On Partnerships For Sovereign Economic Growth
6. Nigeria needs Solid Institutional reforms for economic development- Koyinsola Ajayi(SAN)
7. Sharp Increase in the Activity of Moroccan and French Firms in Sub-Saharan Africa
8. Federal Tender Update – March 2016
9. CBN’s Forex policy, its rationale and consequences – LCCI Communique
10. Proshare wins the Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce 'Guinness Rising Star Award' 2014.