Monday, December 26, 2016 7:35 AM / Proshare Markets
There are currently eleven (11) stocks listed in the healthcare sector.
A review of the EPS ratio of the healthcare sector reveals that EKOCORP tops and closely followed by NIG-GERMAN and FIDSON while GLAXOSMITH and EVANSMED lead otherwise with negative EPS.
A review of the PE Ratio of the healthcare sector shows that FIDSON and MAYBAKER top the table while MORISON and AFRIK lead otherwise with negative figures.
EKOCORP tops healthcare sector on Return on Equity (RoE) ratio while GLAXOSMITH recorded the least ratio with a negative figure.
EKOCORP tops healthcare sector’s PAT Margin as UNIONDAC follows on the ladder while EVANSMED and MORISON recorded the least percentage figure.
Healthcare sector records zero (0) gainer to nine (9) losers in 2016 as at 23rd December, 2016. GLAXOSMITH and EVANSMED both top the losers’ chart with -53.95% and -52.38% losses respectively.
1. Market Movements in 2016 - Forex Reserves Drops by 12.87%
2. Nigeria’s Economic Indicators in 2016
3. 45 Resignations Announced by Quoted Companies in 2016
4. 104 Appointments Made by Quoted Companies in 2016
5. Agriculture Sector – PRESCO Tops on EPS as LIVESTOCK Tops on PE Ratio
6. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading Drops in 2016
7. Stocks You Shouldn’t Touch – 62 Stocks Record No Price Movement in 2016
8. Stocks from the Final Services Sector Dominate the List of Penny Stocks in 2016
9. Santa Claus Rally: Stocks on Radar as December effects drive prices
10. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 2016
11. Egypt, Zimbabwe Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2016 as Lusaka Exchange Top Losers
12. Argentina, Brazil Lead Performing Global Markets in 2016 as Madrid Exchange Leads Otherwise
13. Top Five Gainers and Losers on NSE in 2016
14. Movers and Shakers in 2016 -GUARANTY, SEPLAT Record Growth in Market CAP as FO, WAPCO Lead Otherwise
15. Global Market: Argentina, RTS Exchanges Top Performing Stock Markets in 2015
16. African Stocks record sterling returns among top global exchanges
17. Argentina records +98.38% 2013 YTD gains to lead Global Exchanges; NSE ASI makes top
18. 10 Best Performing Stock Markets in Q3 2013
19. Kenya, Nigeria lead Top 10 Performing African Exchanges
20. Global Market: Argentina, Italy Top Best Performing Stock Markets in the World