Friday, October 04, 2019 / 04:00PM / Deal HQ
DealHQ - a boutique commercial law firm focused on supporting businesses and positioning them to operate efficiently within their market sphere, will on the 31st October 2019 host its inaugural Enterprise Round Table series focused on driving C - Level conversations around emerging trends in the firm's practice areas.
As a commercial law firm, we are deeply committed to knowledge management through stakeholder engagements and active conversations that birth solutions, influence business practices, drive policy changes and ultimately deepen the performance of enterprises within our demography.
The theme of this inaugural edition (which commemorates our 1st year anniversary) is - "Building Sustainable Enterprises Through Adaptive Corporate Governance Practices". The session is aimed at supporting private enterprises to ease seamlessly into compliance with the Nigerian Corporate Governance Code 2018 ("Code"). DealHQ will also be unveiling the latest DHQ Corporate Governance Checklist and Board Reporting Manuals (which are compliant with the Code).
Details of the Roundtable Session
Date: October 31, 2019
Time: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Address: The HQ, No 3B, Dr. Omon Ebhomenye Street
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Confirmed Speakers include:
We expect to be in attendance 40+ c - level executives and Non - Executive Directors of Private Companies operating across finance, energy, manufacturing, aviation and the FMCG sectors.
Interested in participating? Kindly CLICK HERE to register
Codes of Corporate Governance
1. The FRCN Nigerian Code of Corporate Governance 2018 - January 18, 2019
2. CBN Releases Code of Corporate Governance for Finance Companies in Nigeria - October 30, 2019
4. CBN Releases Code of Corporate Governance for Microfinance Banks in Nigeria - October 30, 2019
5. CBN Releases Code of Corporate Governance For Bureaux De Change In Nigeria - October 30, 2019
Related News on Corporate Governance
2. New Harmonised Code of Corporate Governance - Legal Alert - March 25, 2019
5. Corporate Governance As A Strategy For Investment Drive - August 11, 2018