Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:03 PM / Arthur Steven Asset Mgmt
Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Series 8, 9 & 10 Commercial Paper is now open for subscription and is due to close on Friday, January 13, 2017. Please find below a summary of the terms of the offer.
Kindly note that allocations will be made across all tenors until the aggregate limit of N15 billion is reached.
1. Wema Funding SPV Bond Lists on the FMDQ OTC Exchange
2. Book Running On Lagos State Govt Series1 N60bn Bond Starts Today
3. FMDQ Admits ₦7.96bn Sterling Investment Management SPV PLC Bond
4. Access Bank Commences Book Building for N100bn Commercial Paper
5. Access Bank Plc Successfully Raises US$300m Eurobond