Thursday, May 24, 2018 / 09:23 AM / DMO
Auction Result for the 12.75% FGN APR 2023 (New Issue 5-year Bond), 13.50% FGN MAR 2025 (Reopening 7-Year Bond) & 13.98% FGN FEB 2028 (Re-opening 10-Year Bond)
Successful bids for the 12.75% FGN APR 2023, 13.53% FGN MAR 2025, and 13.98% FGN FEB 2028 were allotted at the Marginal Rates of 13.5000%, 13.5000% and 13.5500%, respectively.
However, the original coupon rates of 12.75% for the 12.75% FGN APR 2023, 13.53% for the 13.53% FGN MAR 2025 and 13.98% for the 13.98% FGN FEB 2028 will be maintained.
In addition, N14.99 billion of the 13.53% FGN MAR 2025 and N14.99 billion of the 13.98% FGN FEB 2028 were allotted on non-competitive basis.
1. Weak Auction Results Dampen Bond Market Outlook
2. Bond Market Reverses Prior Session Loss ahead of Auction
3. Bond Yields Tick Higher as GDP Growth slows in Q1 2018
4. Offshore Sellers Move Bond Yields higher ahead of CBN MPC Meeting
5. Market Players Under-subscribe CBN OMO due to System Liquidity Strain
6. Interbank FX rate rises amid Slowdown in Reserve Accretion
7. Funding Rates Crash Below 20% as CBN SLF hits 6-Month high at N239bn
8. Invest in FGN Monthly Bond Auction – May 2018
9. Funding Rates Spike to 1-yr High as CBN Further Tightens Liquidity with FX Sale
10. Funding Rates Spike to 7-Month High as Banks Fund for their Retail FX Bids
11. Funding Rates Spike as CBN Mops up System Liquidity with c.N454bn OMO Sale