Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 3:48 PM /Afrinvest Research
The Debt Management Office (DMO) on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria offers for subscription the 2-Year and 3-Year FGN Savings Bond due April 12, 2019 and 2020 at 13.189% and 14.189% respectively.
The May 2017 offer opens today Monday, 8th May 2017 and will close on Friday, 12th May, 2017.
The minimum subscription amount for the FGN Savings Bond is N5,000.00 and maximum is N50,000,000.00.
1. Invest in FGN Monthly Bond Auction – May 2017
2. Summary of Auction Results for April 2017
3. Invest in FGN Monthly Bond Auction – April 2017
4. Vetiva-Proshare Tweet Meet: FGN Savings Bond, considered risk free-Folagbade Adeyemi
5. Nigeria offers 1-year treasury above inflation for second time - CBN
6. Road repairs: FG’ll reimburse states through bonds, says Fashola
7. FGN Savings Bond April 2017 Offer
8. Nigeria: Few Borrowing Options For State Governments
9. Nigeria's Senate approves $500 million Eurobond sale